The sascomm and the sascomm view have been for safe and clear audio communications between mine rescue team captain and workers in a rescue shelter.
The sasscomm units can also serve as a back up communication system with surface when used with the rescomm.
Power for the strobe, buzzer and monitor for the SASCOMM is provided by a power supply with a battery back up.
- One unit outside the shelter
- One unit inside the shelter
- Allows communication between individuals in the shelter and mine rescue team
- Allows communication with the director of rescue operations
- Warning strobe to indicate individuals inside the shelter
- Connection for a telephone line
- Connection inside the airlock
Complete Sasscomm comes with :
- External unit with strobe
- Internal unit
- Cable (50’)
You just need to hook up you 120VAC cable.